Underground Haunting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ A Supernatural Role-Play Forum ~

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inThe GuidebookErcreia's EpisodesErcreia's History
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Spotlight

(none)
RP Character of the Year

(none)
Member Spotlight

RP Character Spotlight

- Anon -

An enigmatic, but skilled & talented character of strength & bravery.
Anon is a guardian of an orphan, a revenant man of the once dead, & a wise, respected instructor. He hides behind a dark hood of mystery & presents himself as a "ghost" of Ercreia, yet he shines like a knight inside.

(none)
Female RP Character of the Month

(none)
Male RP Character of the Month

The RP Duo
- Sarena & Ben -

Tough Sarena & her cowardly "sidekick," Ben, make a great team as well as a silly & out-of-place pair, adventuring in dangerous & dark places, creating humor amongst the horror that finds them.

Music
Ercreia’s Time

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Season)

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Day)

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Night)

~~~~~~~~~~~

A little warm in the day, but it will be chilly in the afternoon & night.

Latest topics
» Currently Listening To?
The Orphanage Emptyby visualbunnykay Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:59 pm

» How You Feeling? ( Smileys )
The Orphanage Emptyby visualbunnykay Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:57 pm

» Word Association Game
The Orphanage Emptyby Skyrunner Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:29 pm

» Anon's Class.
The Orphanage Emptyby Skyrunner Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:05 am

» One wrong turn
The Orphanage Emptyby Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 pm

Affiliates

free forum

Affiliate with us!

Just copy, paste, & link back!

100x60

88x31

The Orphanage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guardian Angel
Administrator
Administrator
Guardian Angel

Female Posts : 458

Character's Profile
Coins: 12,684 Coins
Character's Shield:
The Orphanage Left_bar_bleue0/35The Orphanage Empty_bar_bleue  (0/35)
Character's Health:
The Orphanage Left_bar_bleue100/100The Orphanage Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: The Orphanage   The Orphanage EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:03 pm

The Orphanage

The Orphanage holds parent-less, (once) abandoned children of all ages. You can interact with any child you want at the orphanage, you can even make up your own child living here if they're not already listed.The Orphanage 650269930
Those who are listed, you can give them their own "life."
I don't mind if you take one of the character's below & make him seem destructive when you talk to him.The Orphanage 253468018
But, please, try to be realistic & make sure they fit the description provided.

You can adopt a child if your RP character is 21+ of age.

Click Here if you want to adopt a child!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Children

[NOT ADOPTABLE] Thomas (10) ~ A quiet, kind, but often sad & lonely boy.
He is the descendant of the mine worker who opened the door that unleashed the monsters back in the early 1800s.
His mother died from getting kicked by a horse, & since he has no other family members, is staying at the orphanage.
The kids often reject & ridicule him for being the descendant who "unleashed hell on all of us."
There are also rumors that his family is cursed with bad luck.

[NOT ADOPTABLE] Jennia (9) ~ Shy when you first meet her, she actually opens up easily if you're friendly & is very creative, energetic, & sweet.
She is one of Thomas's only friend.

[NOT ADOPTABLE] Joey (12) ~ He tends to stutter, & is ridiculed by others just like Thomas for it. But this also makes Joey become friends with Thomas.
Joey loves to eat, listen to stories, & learn about all sort of things. But he can get easily frightened which leads some kids to scare him from time to time.
His favorite game is Monopoly.

[NOT ADOPTABLE] Ramy (14) ~ He enjoys playing pranks, video games, & tv. Often picks on Thomas & Joey.
He enjoys competitions but dislikes winning. He angers easily & is conceited.
His most treasured item is a toy solider given to him by his only parent/father, who died from the Demon Hunts.

[NOT ADOPTABLE] Rufus (14) ~ Best friends with Ramy, who also had a parent
died from a demon hunt & also picks on Thomas & Joey. He likes
video games, tv, jokes, the outdoors, & drums. He has a loud voice
& can be pretty reckless, but he's quite intelligent.

Melhia (14)
~ Loud, bossy, egotistical, & demanding, she likes being in charge & getting attention. But despite being quite annoying, she cares a lot about her friends & is hard working. She has a strong fear of bugs.

Tyran (8) ~ He has a thirst for adventure & loves to explore & play "pretend." But he can be naive & a bit scrappy.
He likes fake swords & spaghetti.

Jorgeras (12) ~ He likes to draw, read, play video games. He's pretty calm & friendly most of the time & is quite the gentleman.
He enjoys sleeping a lot.

Yurina (9) She likes to dance, play dress up, & sing. She thinks big, has a curious mind, & is very bright. But she is stubborn & straightforwardly honest, even if it means hurting your feelings. But she means well. She likes tomato soup.

Last edited by Guardian Angel on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.guu-berries.webs.com
Guardian Angel
Administrator
Administrator
Guardian Angel

Character's Profile
Character's Shield:
Character's Health:

The Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage   The Orphanage EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:35 pm

The Orphanage Karhrie0Winryx450h-1-1-1-1

Karhrie hurried onto the steps of the orphanage when she felt the first few drops of rain drop on her head.

"Oh man, It's going to rain... and I forgot my umbrella." The Orphanage 2859119957
"Oh, well..." Karhrie rubbed her arms as she entered the Orphanage.

"Good evening Karhrie." Gwen, one of the workers there, greeted Karhrie with a warm smile. She was brushing the floors of dirt with a broom.

Gwen is a kind, friendly, & old fashioned 46 yr. old lady who always made a room feel comfortable with her presence. She works at the Orphanage daily because it was her job, though sometimes she'd complain about the children, she loves her job!

Gwen: "I didn't see ya yesterday & figured you were sick, yet I remembered sawing you walking past the General Store."

Karhrie: "Sorry, I decided to take yesterday's off to work on a painting of mine. It's turning out really lovely by the way."

Gwen: "Ah, that's good. Still painting. So what lovely painting of yours are ya making?"

Karhrie: "I'm painting a forest scene with some woodland creatures roaming about in it. I think it's looking cute so far. Though, I admit my animals aren't that good looking. (laughs)"

Gwen: "Now, I bet ye painting's real nice. I've seen what you've drawn & you are quite an artist." Gwen smiled while putting the broom away in a closet. "And you are going to let me see this painting right?" She turned toward Karhrie.

Karhrie: "Of course." She smiled.

Gwen smiled and nodded at her, then looked past Karhrie, through the window. "Raining outside..." She looked at Karhrie. "And look at you, without an umbrella."

Karhrie: "Yeah, I didn't had time to check the weather today." The Orphanage 2859119957

Gwen: "There's a free umbrella in the closet waiting for you before you leave. And you can return it any day you want when the rain's not sighted. Wouldn't want ya to get wet on your way home!"

Karhrie: "Thanks Gwen!" The Orphanage 650269930

Gwen: "No problem!" And she left the room through a door behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For several minutes, Karhrie painted with some of the kids at the Orphanage & played activities with them.
But as always, Thomas refused to be a part of anything when Karhrie asked for him to participate in an activity.

But before she left to go home at 9 PM, Thomas left a drawing on the doormat in front of the door, especially for Karhrie...
Like always.

This time, it was a drawing of a caterpillar resting on a bitten leaf, dreaming of different kids of food (cake, apples, etc.)
The Very Hungry Caterpillar, was what Karhrie read to a group of children that night, & she asked everyone to paint or draw picture related to the story after she finished reading it.

And, though he was not with the group, that was what Thomas did.
Back to top Go down
Skyrunner
Headstrong Go-getter
Headstrong Go-getter
Skyrunner

Male Age : 31
Awards : RP Character was in the spotlight

Character's Profile
Coins: 3,606 Coins
Character's Shield:
The Orphanage Left_bar_bleue205/205The Orphanage Empty_bar_bleue  (205/205)
Character's Health:
The Orphanage Left_bar_bleue375/375The Orphanage Empty_bar_bleue  (375/375)

The Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage   The Orphanage EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:37 am

Anon was tired, having arrived here close to midnight and with the constant downpour of rain affecting his mood, he decided he need a place to stay for the night.
He came across an odd building, a greyish town hall built along time ago but could see the lights on inside. Standing out in the rain made him nostalgic. Of course he wasn't getting wet, the cloak was too well designed to allow that to happen.
It was only when he noticed the door creaking and a smallish woman carrying a lantern at the door did he reenter reality.
"Can I help you?" she asked politely.
"No, but could you give this to someone?" Anon unwrapped a simple silver necklace, the pendent angle wings and threw it to the old lady who easily caught it.
"Who?"
"A girl should show up here in a few days, called Amelia, can't miss her. Hair like a raging inferno and eyes like a deep blue sea. Just give it to her and she'll know what to do."
"Okay, shall I say who it's from?"
"I'm just a ghost, madam." Anon continued trying to find his way through the labyrinths of house but safe in the knowledge that he had a friend visiting soon.
The old lady just mumbled something and closed the door.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Angel
Administrator
Administrator
Guardian Angel

Character's Profile
Character's Shield:
Character's Health:

The Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage   The Orphanage EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:42 pm

Still a bit tired from her fight in the Underground, Karhriedecided to make a quick visit to the Orphanage before heading to the Clinic.

"Good evening, K ma'am!" Jorgeras, was sitting in the chair of the Front Desk, smiling widely, his hands folded perfectly.

"Good evening Jorgerus" Karhrie smiled back. "And what are you doing at the front desk? Where's Lydia? And Gwen?"

"Lydia's upstairs dealing with a problem going on between Thomas and Ramy. She told me to stay at the front desk in case someone comes in. Tamry's supposed to be with me too, but she went to the bathroom. And I don't know where Gwen is." Jorgeras twiddled with his thumbs.

"What? Don't tell me Ramy's fighting with Thomas again?" Karhrie frowned.

Jorgeras answered with a big sigh, "Yeah, they are. Ramy thinks Thomas took his favorite toy solider. Luckily, you weren't here when it began. There was a lot of yelling going on and I thought Ramy was going to hit Thomas!...But...I don't know for sure because Lydia told me to be down here."

"Alright, I'm going to check it out myself." Karhrie began walking towards the stairs, when Jorgeras suddenly asked question.

Jorgeras: "Hey, K?"

Karhrie: "Yes?"

Jorgeras: "Do you know anybody named Amelia?"

Karhrie stopped a quarter way up the stairs. "Who?" She turned around to look at Jorgeras.

"...Ah, nevermind..." Jorgeras turned away from Karhrie and began writing on a piece of paper in front of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You fugging liar! I know you stole my toy! I know you did!" Ramy, who was being held back by Lydia, was screaming & shouting at Thomas, who was hiding behind Lydia was, too, wearing an angry face like Ramy.

"Ramy! You watch your language!" Lydia scolded.

"But he took it! I know he did! I found my soldier's hat on his bed! His! He took it! He did it! He's a thief! And he's also fugging cursed!"

Lydia smacked Ramy's left hand with a ruler she held in her right hand.

"Ow!" he rubbed it before apologizing to Lydia for his cursing.
"But I didn't even say the real word..." He mumbled under his breath, while she turned her face to see Karhrie by the stairs.

"I didn't take your toy soldier! I never even been near or touched it since the day I was here! I didn't take it!" Thomas shouted from behind Lydia's back.

"LIAR!" Ramy shouted back.

"Oh, Karhrie! I'm sorry but today's not a good day for you to be here. As you can see, I'm in bit of a situation- RAMY STOP IT!"
Ramy tried to reach for Thomas.

"But maybe I-" Karhrie inched forward.

"No! No! Karhrie, don't worry about me - us. I have this under control. Come back tomorrow alright? Please." She gave Karhrie a look of plea & kept insisting on not to receive aid from Karhrie.
And Karhrie gave in.

"Oh...Alright then." She descended down the stairs, looking back a couple of times & thinking of going back up.
But didn't.

"Terrible, isn't it?" Jorgeras said as Karhrie left.
Back to top Go down
Skyrunner
Headstrong Go-getter
Headstrong Go-getter
Skyrunner

Character's Profile
Character's Shield:
Character's Health:

The Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage   The Orphanage EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:26 am

On this cloudy night, when all the children had gone to sleep, Gwen was about to retire herself when she heard a single knock at the door.
"Could it be that stranger again?" she said as retrieved a lantern and headed towards the sound. There was another single knock.
"I'm coming, can you wait just a few moments?" The stranger appearing out of the blue yesterday had made Gwen suspicious of things in the night and not being there for a fight between the children earlier today had made her cross.
There came one last knock, before Gwen heard a noise of something sliding down wood. This had made the old woman nervous, she rushed to the and quickly pulled it open. And the person in front of her confirmed her suspicions.
In front of Gwen was the person the stranger had said to look out for, Amelia but she was only a child. No more than ten, she indeed had the inferno colored hair but it was more of an Auburn color. Instead of the blue eyes, she had a blindfold instead. She was curled up in front of Gwen, who imminently took her inside.
She found an empty bed in a spare room and placed Amelia in it. She got extra blankets out of the cupboard and grabbed a chair close by.
She examined the girl closely. Her breathing was shallow and she had bruises on her feet and hands. The blind fold is what concerned Gwen the most, as it was bloodied and she tried not to imagine the worst possibility.

She retrieved the amulet given by the stranger and placed it around Amelia's neck. She froze when the metal touched her skin but she seemed to breath easier with it on.
"I'll stay with you, child. Until at least I can see an improvement." Unfortunately, Gwen fell asleep in that chair.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Angel
Administrator
Administrator
Guardian Angel

Character's Profile
Character's Shield:
Character's Health:

The Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage   The Orphanage EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:26 pm

Karhrie entered the orphanage & found Lydia at the front desk, writing on a piece of paper.

"Good afternoon Lydia."

Lydia jumped from the voice. "Oh, good afternoon Karhrie!" She smiled almost forcefully. "How are you?"

"I'm...fine. Thanks!" Karhrie replied, thinking about her fight in the Underground, & the medical kit that was left by her door today.

Karhrie was going to ask about the fight yesterday, but Lydia quickly talked first.

Eying the painting that Karhrie held under arm, she smiled, "Another painting? "Let's see!"

Karhrie took the painting from under her arm & held it on its sides, in front of her, exposing her artwork to Lydia.

"It's very beautiful Karhrie! As always!"

"Thanks! I also wanted to show Gwen, do you know where she is?"

"She's upstairs looking after a new one."

"A new one?" Karhrie lowered her painting, a puzzled look on her face.

"Yes, just last night, Gwen found a young girl right outside the orphanage. Says her name's Amelia. That poor girl.. her condition isn't... good. Not good at all... And she hasn't awoken since Gwen found her. " Lydia frowned & shook her head. "Whatever that child's been through...God bless..." She mumbled.

"Can I see her?" Karhrie questioned.

"Of course. She's in the spare room at the end of the hall, on your right."

Karhrie headed upstairs thinking she'd asked about Thomas & Ramy later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Entering the partly closed room, Karhrie didn't see Gwen in there, but she did she Amelia, asleep on a bed by the window.

Karhrie saw a chair beside the bed and walked slowly towards it & sat down, not taking her eyes off her.
She looked really pale, but she was very pretty. The blindfold disturb Karhrie.

"Oh, the poor girl." Karhrie whispered. I wonder what happened to her? She questioned in her mind staring at bloodied blindfold around her eyes.

"Karhrie?"

The voice made Karhrie jumped. She turned her head to see Gwen at the doorway.

"Oh, Gwen. It's you."

"Sorry to startle ya." Gwen walked closer.

"This is Amelia?" Karhrie asked looking back at Amelia, who laid motionless under the covers.

"Yes, this is her." She frowned. "Found her last night, curled up near the door with bruises on her feet & hands.... I'm watching over her in case she wakes up, but she hasn't even stirred in her sleep, not even once."

Gwen noticed the painting in Karhrie's arms. "May I see your painting?"

"Oh, yes, of course." Karhrie turned the painting over for Gwen to see.

"It's beautiful, Karhrie. Real lovely." Gwen smiled.

"Thank you." She turned to look at Amelia again for a few seconds, before looking back at Gwen.

"Gwen, I'd like for you to have this painting." Karhrie extended the painting toward Gwen.

"No, Karhrie, I can't. This is a masterpiece I can't have."

"No, please. I insist. I'm offering you this. And I won't take no for answer."

Gwen sighed and accepted it. "Alright then."

"I'd like for you to hang it in this room please." Karhrie asked. "if you don't mind."

"No, of course not. This room is a bit dull isn't it?" Gwen looked around the room. "It's been vacant for quite awhile now. But your lovely painting will surely lively it up. Thank you."

Karhrie smiled. "I best be going now."

"Alright."

Karhrie got off from her seat, & whispered to Amelia, "I hope you'll get better soon, Amelia. And I know you'll take good care of her." Karhrie looked at Gwen, who nodded.

And she left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lydia, I'd like to ask you about yesterday's.... incident." Karhrie asked when she reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh! There's no worries! Ramy got back his toy, everything's fine! I told you I handle it, didn't I?"

"That's good, but can I speak to Thomas and Ramy?" Karhrie wondered.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but they're on a little nature walk with Tamry right now. You can come back tomorrow though."

"Ok, alright, thanks!" And Karhrie left still thinking about the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Skyrunner
Headstrong Go-getter
Headstrong Go-getter
Skyrunner

Character's Profile
Character's Shield:
Character's Health:

The Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage   The Orphanage EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:32 am

Anon untied the rope around his waist and and attached a knife to one end. He threw the knife up to a beam hanging under a window. It easily looped around and attached it's self to the wood. He pulled it a few times to make sure it was stable before he started climbing. When he reached the window, he saw his target. He quickly and quietly strode over to the bed which contained Amelia and placed his hand on her forehead, it burnt his hand.

"I'm so sorry. This will make up for it." He carefully pulled out the red potion and made sure she drank every drop while himself not touching the red liquid. The result was instantaneous, she sprang up like a dead person and gasped for air.
"Ti? Ti! I can't see!" Amelia began reaching around until Anon took off her blindfold. She struggled to open her eyes at first but he could clearly see those beautiful blues. She then crept closer and hugged him.
"I'm sorry I couldn't do anything. You know my situation but you've proven you can handle yourself." Tears began flooding down her face.
"I was all alone. You should have helped me."
"I did. I made sure nothing would harm you."
"Ti, you have to get a different job." Anon covered her mouth.
"Remember what I told you, just because you heard my real name, don't flaunt it. You are to call me Anon, understood?" She giggled.

"Fine, but remember why your looking after me." Anon nodded.
"Now, just to establish some ground rules, okay?" Amelia nodded.
"Get along with the other children but don't give them details about me or before you came here."
"They seem nice enough, especially that older one that began with a K, it's difficult to pronounce her name." Amelia responded.
"I'm currently living outside of town but I'll come to visit when I have the chance..."
"Could I live with you?" Hope filled her eyes.
"Later, the house I live in is run down. It will take some time but I promise that it will happen."
"What's the last rule?"
"Remember to be discrete, you know what my job is right?"
"You work in the dark to serve the light, right?"
"Correct, be withdrawn but open up to people you choose." Anon pulled away from her. Amelia grabbed his sleeve.
"Do you have to go?"
"I have too. But when you have a bath in the morning, remember to put these clothes on." Anon handed her some simple clothes, dresses and combinations that wouldn't draw attention. Anon kissed her forehead.
"Rest now, you need your sleep."
While walking back to the sill, he noticed the painting on the wall. The vibrant colors and the detail of texture brightened the normally dull room. Anon moved his head to one side.
"Beautiful." Was the only remark he could come up with.

Anon grabbed the edge of the window sill outside and fell three stories down, landing on his feet and blending with the shadows of the deep night.
"Ti will protect me, he always does." Mumbled Amelia as she drifted asleep.

Her sleeping wasn't the only sound. Outside the door, one of the children had seen the entire event. The child quickly scampered back to be, not sure of what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Skyrunner
Headstrong Go-getter
Headstrong Go-getter
Skyrunner

Character's Profile
Character's Shield:
Character's Health:

The Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage   The Orphanage EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:33 am

Skyrunner wrote:
The child quickly scampered back to bed, not sure of what had just happened.

Sorry, can't find an edit button.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Angel
Administrator
Administrator
Guardian Angel

Character's Profile
Character's Shield:
Character's Health:

The Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage   The Orphanage EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:16 pm

Skyrunner wrote:
Skyrunner wrote:
The child quickly scampered back to bed, not sure of what had just happened.

Sorry, can't find an edit button.

~ Problem fixed ~The Orphanage 3372610345

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- SNACK TIME -

"Hi, my name's Jennia!" Jennia smiled widely at Amelia who she decided to sit next to at the lunch table.

"And these two here are my friends, Thomas & Joey!" Jennia pointed to the two boys that sat on the left on her. Thomas smiled shyly, while Joey waved happily at Amelia.

"What's your name?" Jennia asked.

"My name's... Amelia." Amelia smiled back.

"Amelia? That's a nice name!" Jennia's eyes twinkled.

"Thanks! Yours is nice too."

"Thanks! Want my cookies? I don't really like oatmeal, and they always give out oatmeal cookies on Wednesday." Jennia asked Amelia.

"Um, sure." Amelia accepted it.

Lydia walked by, "Amelia! I see you've already made some new friends! That's good!"

Amelia smiled back at Lydia before she walked away to watch the other kids having their snacks.

"S-so, Am-ame-Ameila, h-how a-are y-you like-liking it s-s-so f-f-far h-here?" Joey questioned while eating his bologna sandwhich.

Before Amelia could answer, Jennia quickly said, "He has problem speaking, but don't let that bother you, Joey's really nice!"

Joey nodded, his mouth stuffed of sandwhich.

"I think it's alright, so far. But it's a little too early to tell for sure." Amelia ate some her snack.

" I-I ho-hope y-you'll l-like it h-here!" Joey replied with a smile.

Suddenly two boys, getting up to throw away their trash, pushed Joey & Thomas from behind, making Joey cough up his juice & made Thomas spill his.

"Hey!" Thomas yelled at the two perpetrators, Ramy & Rufus who laughed & quickly threw away their trash before disappearing upstairs.

"You jerks!" Jennia yelled at them, but the laughter and munching of kids drowned her out.
"You alright, Joey?"

Joey stopped coughing & nodded his head.

"Who were they?" Amelia questioned, looking at Thomas wiping his spilled juice & Joey coughing a bit.

Jennia replied, "Ramy & Rufus." She shook her head. "You don't want to hang out with them. They're really, really mean. Especially Ramy."

"Never make him (Ramy) mad." Thomas added, wiping his juice & furrowing his eyebrows.

"Y-y-yeah, R-ray-Ramy's a-a h-hot-he-head." Joey said continuing eating.

"Alright everybody! Music Time!"

"Come sit with us? " Jennia asked while getting up with her trash.

"Sure!" Amelia smiled happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Music is heard upstairs, and Karhrie has entered the orphanage)

"How's Amelia doing?" Karhrie asked Gwen who sat at the front desk.

"Amelia's doing great! She actually woke up this morning, glowing healthy and fine! I was really surprised. She seemed anew when I saw her actually. It was almost like a miracle." Gwen smiled. "But she won't tell us anything about her except her name though...."

"Thank goodness." Karhrie was relieved to hear that Amelia was fine and well. "As long as she's fine, I'm glad. Can I go see her?"

"It's Music Time right now... maybe tomorrow or another time?"

"Sure... Also, I was wondering how Ramy & Thomas is doing? There was a fight two days ago & I was wondering what had happened?"

"Oh, Ramy believed that Thomas took his favorite toy soldier, & he claimed Thomas took it because a part of the toy was on Thomas's bed, but somehow we found Ramy's entire toy soldier behind some bushes out back. It was strange because that day, nobody went out for play. But, Thomas & Ramy are both fine, no need to worry."

"That's good. Alright, I'll see you later. Goodbye!"

"Goodbye!"
Back to top Go down
Guardian Angel
Administrator
Administrator
Guardian Angel

Character's Profile
Character's Shield:
Character's Health:

The Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage   The Orphanage EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:16 pm

"Amelia isn't much of a talker, but she seems like a good kid. She's also been wondering when you'll show up Karhrie." Gwen led Karhrie to Amelia's room.

"Really?" Karhrie was surprised by the news.

"Yep, even asked me this morning when you'll come. Well, here she is." Gwen opened the door to Amelia's room, it was just how it was the day Karhrie last visited her.

Sitting at a desk & drawing, Amelia turned around when she heard Gwen & Karhrie.

This was the first time Karhrie has seen Amelia well, & without her blindfold, Amelia's beautiful blue eyes sparkled in the sun.

Gwen left Karhrie.

"Hi Amelia." Karhrie smiled.

"Hi." Amelia waved slightly.

"Gwen's been telling me you wanted to see me? It's a coincidence because I wanted to see you too.The Orphanage 650269930So, how are you? "

Karhrie walked towards her.

"I'm fine....I wanted to ask you about your painting." Amelia pointed to the painting that Karhrie donated to the Orphanage the day she saw Amelia.

"Oh yes, that painting, is actually a gift for you, but when I first saw you, you had a blindfold. I thought you were blind, to be honest. But now, without it, I see you have such gorgeous eyes!" Karhrie smiled. "And I'm glad you're doing well."

"Thank you Karhrie." Amelia smiled and she went back to drawing.

Karhrie wanted to ask Amelia about her blindfold, about what happened to her, about almost everything about Amelia.

The day she appeared was such a great mystery.
Lydia asked Amelia the questions herself the day she awoke but she didn't reply.
So Karhrie decided not to ask.

"What are you drawing there?" Karhrie asked Amelia while she was scribbling something on paper.

Amelia stopped drawing and showed Karhrie the picture.

"This is really nice!" Karhrie said. "It looks almost like my painting over there." Karhrie looked at her own painting on the wall.

Amelia just smiled and nodded. "It's beautiful."

Karhrie smiled greatly. Amelia seemed like such a sweet child, but she couldn't keep the image of the wounded Amelia she once saw before.

"You're doing a beautiful job Amelia. I'll be going now. Goodbye." Karhrie left after Amelia said her goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to top Go down
Skyrunner
Headstrong Go-getter
Headstrong Go-getter
Skyrunner

Character's Profile
Character's Shield:
Character's Health:

The Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage   The Orphanage EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:02 am

Anon stood again in the pouring rain, once again wrapping a knife and rope together to get to Amelia's window. As he began to climb, the rain started hitting his face.
"I've got to get a ladder." He mumbled to himself. He quietly undid the window and crept in the dark room. As soon as both of his feet had hit the ground, did he feel Amelia hugging him. He hugged her straight back and picked her up, with her giggling as he tickled her. Anon put her down gently and knelt in front of her, those beautiful blue eyes still shimmering even in the darkness. Amelia made the first move.
"I missed you. You've been gone for awhile."
"I'm sorry, but there's someone else here."
"Who?"
"Remember in the last town, where I told you to walk east for as far as you could go?" A pang of guilt sparked inside Anon.
"Of course I do! Made me walk across a freaking desert and over numerous hills. It was lucky that I came across this town. Why, what happened in the other town?"
"Well, after I found you and took you in, someone came for me. I don't know who, even I don't know but they almost killed me. That's why you'll be safe here, I do know this person won't use innocents to get to me. As long as your here, you're safe."

"But I want to live with you, you're the only family I have left." Anon was feeling so bad with himself he wished he could just leave.
"I'm sorry, I truly am but it's still too dangerous. Anyway it can't be all bad here."
Amelia summed up her entire experience here, Being friends with Jennia, Joey and Thomas and how Karhrie had paid her a visit.
"And, well..." Amelia suddenly blushed. "I kinda like Thomas. He gets picked on but he has such determination I envy." She looked at Anon. "What should I do?"
Anon didn't know where to start.
"I'm sure you'll figure..." The door creaked open, making Anon disappear and meld with the shadows. Jennia walked into the room, wiping the sleep away from her eyes.
"You talking to someone Amelia?" Fear had grabbed Amelia and she saw Anon above the door. Before she could yell out that she was a friend, Anon appeared behind the girl and quickly swiped something on her neck. Jennia appeared dizzy and fell backwards, Anon easily catching the girl. Amelia still couldn't speak.
"Don't worry, it's a simple knockout cream. She'll wake up tomorrow with no memories of now and there are no side effects." Anon hurried over to Amelia and kissed her forehead.
"I need to remain a ghost, remember? See you next time. And remember, defend yourself only when attacked." And Anon left the room.
He put Jennia back into her bed, Jumped out the third story window in her room and gathered his equipment. He blended with the night once again.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Angel
Administrator
Administrator
Guardian Angel

Character's Profile
Character's Shield:
Character's Health:

The Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage   The Orphanage EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:49 pm

As Karhrie entered the Orphanage, she immediately was met by Gwen who looked very worried. She was sweating almost.

"Ah! Karhrie! Please! Come in! Come in!" Gwen hurried her inside, quickly shutting the door behind them.

"What's the matter Gwen?"

"It's Joey! He's gone!"

"What!?" Karhrie felt herself almost going in a panic.
Joey's missing? This is not good!

An image of young crying Joey huddled in a corner, under some blood stained blankets quickly flashed in Karhrie's mind.
After the death of Joey's parents by wolves, he became extremely afraid of being alone.

"When? When did he went missing?"

"This morning or last night, I'm not sure! I went to check his room when he didn't come down for breakfast this morning & found an empty bed!"

"Did you report this to the authorities?"

"Yes! Just hours ago! But I am so worried! I don't even understand how this could happen? First Alicia disappears, then Emily, & now Joey!"

Karhrie had forgotten about Alicia!
This made her feel even worse.
It's been days since Alicia's been in the Undergrounds & no one has yet saved her or ventured into the tunnels to look for her?
The worse crept in her mind about Alicia...
And Emily.
She disappeared only for a day. But she came back unresponsive & strange for 1 day, the next she was was better...
But what has become of Joey?

"Where's Lydia? And Tamry?" Karhrie asked Gwen.

"They're both with a search party looking for Joey. I'm here to watch over the kids. But, Joey! The poor boy! He probably has been kidnapped or or-"

"Gwen! Please try to calm down! I'm just as worried as you are about Joey, but there are other children here that need you as well. Lydia, Tamry, and the people will take care of searching for Joey. I'll go look for him too."

"Oh, you-you're right Karhrie. I need to be strong. These kids need me too... I'm just scared for Joey. I know how he gets when he's alone... I'll-I'll make sure to leave the night lantern lights for the back & front door on for Joey."

Gwen turned from Karhrie & went upstairs.

Karhrie tried to settle her thumping heart, but it was hard to.
And Joey being missing was just 1 reason to get worried.
But the other
was the decision to go into the Undergrounds again...
Back to top Go down
Skyrunner
Headstrong Go-getter
Headstrong Go-getter
Skyrunner

Character's Profile
Character's Shield:
Character's Health:

The Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage   The Orphanage EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:57 am

Anon once again made his climbing rope and made his way up to Amelia's room. But when he got there, something was very wrong. There was no light on in the room and the bed was empty. It was only now that he had seen all the lights on in the Orphanage except this room and another room on the western side. He searched the bed but didn't see a body, no Amelia.
"Where are you?" He said. He searched the room frantically but couldn't find her.
The door swung open all of a sudden and Anon was taken by surprised, but he managed to meld with the shadows before the figure came into the room. Anon didn't even breath as he watched Jennia enter the room, with a lantern in one hand and her blanket in the other.
"I know your here! Amelia did have some sort of guardian but you'd rather watch from the shadows." This comment sort of annoyed Anon.
"Do you know where she is?" He threw his voice all over the room and it seemed to scare Jennia even more.
"Wh-Wha-What d-do yo-you wa-want?" She was shaking the Lantern around the room. Anon strode out from one of the dark corners, Jennia imminently fearing the dark figure and shone the light on him.
"Where's Amelia?" Is all Anon was ask.
"Some people have gotten sick around the town. Joey, one of the boys in our group has ventured into the underground for some reason. I don't know but Amelia chased after him. Claimed she could get them back."
No that's not possible. I haven't taught Amelia anything and she doesn't have any items or weapons on her. She'll die... Anon thought to himself.
"I have to go. If I were you, don't drink the water."
"What, why?"
"I suspect it's poisoned. Don't know what, but it's my first suspicion. Farewell." Anon jumped out of the window with Jennia watching him. He retrieved his rope and made his way further into town.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Angel
Administrator
Administrator
Guardian Angel

Character's Profile
Character's Shield:
Character's Health:

The Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage   The Orphanage EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:32 pm

"Karhrie, thank you for finding Amelia!" Gwen said happily to Karhrie.

"You're welcome. I found her wondering around Moon Shade Forest. She.... wanted to do some exploring there." Karhrie lied.

"Ah, well she should've told us where she'd be! But... I'm glad she's
safe. Now all we have left to worry about is poor little Joey." Gwen
shook her head.

"I hope they'll find him soon too." Karhrie replied, thinking about what Amelia had told her about Joey in the Undergrounds.

Karhrie cringed at the thought of what has happened to Joey.
Amelia said he was taken by one of the monsters, so there's a extremely, possibly not even, a small chance of him being.... alive.

But Karhrie knew she had to go back because only she, Alister, & Amelia know where Joey is & she needs to be sure of Joey....

Looks like I have to go back into the undergrounds again...

Back to top Go down
Skyrunner
Headstrong Go-getter
Headstrong Go-getter
Skyrunner

Character's Profile
Character's Shield:
Character's Health:

The Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage   The Orphanage EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:32 am

Anon waited outside Amelia's window, just wishing she was somewhere safe. He saw the light come on in her room and Anon blended with the shadows. He saw a girl approach the curtains and he caught a glimpse of red hair on the edge of the curtains.
He immediately grabbed a nearby ladder and placed it under her window. It only took him a second to climb the ladder and undo the lock. He burst into the room and looked around but couldn't see anyone. He looked over his shoulder and saw Jennia laughing hysterically on the floor with a red colored mop in her hands.
How could I fall for that. Anon thought he should teach her a lesson but the door slowly creaked open.
"Jennia, why are you... A-Anon?" Anon immediately forgot about Jennia, rushed to Amelia, picked her up and hugged her. Amelia was reduced to tears very quickly and Jennia stopped laughing. Anon had cared about his father and that was before he died but he felt that he cared for Amelia and this was one important moment he would never forget.
"You said you would protect me. I was scared..." Anon knew this would be the first thing she wold say. And again, he felt guilty but he had been dead almost the entire time.
"You know I would never give up on you. I was somewhere else and I tried my hardest but it wasn't enough."
"I know but I just wish you look after me..." Every time Anon came here, the conversation would go in a circle.
"I'm trying my absolute best to make a life for us here. I just need more time." They were silent again.

"Wow it must be good to have a guardian that really cares." Jennia was slumped in the corner. Anon did just feel a little sorry for her.
"Amelia, why don't you introduce me to your friend."
Anon spent the next few hours talking with both girls and sharing some stories. Jennia looked at the clock and noticed it was past
2 a.m. so she lazily dragged herself into another room. Amelia was already asleep, resting her head on Anon's shoulder. Anon placed her in her bed and kissed her forehead.
"Please be safe. Just once, be safe." Anon left the room the same way he came in and decided to leave the ladder by her window.

Last edited by Skyrunner on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guardian Angel
Administrator
Administrator
Guardian Angel

Character's Profile
Character's Shield:
Character's Health:

The Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage   The Orphanage EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:25 pm

After everyone at the orphanage was done congratulating over Joey's return, Lydia tried asking Joey many questions of were he went, but all Joey could ever answer were the words, "I don't know" & "I don't remember."

Once Lydia gave up & left Joey's room, Karhrie thought it was best to ask him her own questions.

"Joey, I know you went into the Undergrounds to get that photograph." Karhrie pointed at Joey's photograph. "So, you don't have to lie anymore. Amelia told me everything."

Joey looked up from his photograph then at Karhrie.
"She-she did?"

Karhrie nodded her head, "I went into the Undergrounds myself to find you guys & Amelia told me everything. Even the part of you being dragged off by a monster."

Karhrie's serious face suddenly turned into concern when she said that last sentence.
She then knelt down in front of Joey to meet eye contact.

"...Joey...what happened?" She asked softly.

Joey fiddled with his photograph for awhile.
"I-I.... When-when I wa-was be-being dra-dragged b-b-by the-the the mon-ster, I-I saw..."

"Yes...?" Karhrie nodded her head to tell him to continue.

"I... s-saw...my my my....grand-fa-father. He-he he save-saved m-m-me."

"Your grandfather? In the undergrounds?"

Joey nodded.
"Bu-bu-but he-he-he's....dead....he-he-he's been d-d-dea-dead for for ye-ye-yea-years..."

Karhrie let out a small gasp from her mouth from this surprising news.

"He-he-he's d-d-dead, but but I sa-saw him K-k-Karh-Karhrie! I-I s-s-saw him, an-and he-he s-s-sa-saved me! An-and he-he g-ga-gave me t-th-this."

Joey looked down at his photograph of his parents, who were smiling and holding a smiling baby Joey in their arms.
They looked so.... happy....

Karhrie felt almost...touched by all of this...

Joey's grandfather, who was extremely selfish, grumpy, & not at all a loving or self-caring man, & who had died years ago in a tragic accident...
had...
saved his grandson's life!

His spirit had saved him!

Karhrie felt a happiness in her that caused her to erupt in a smile, She hugged Joey & told him,
"Joey! I think you have yourself a Guardian Angel!"
Back to top Go down
Skyrunner
Headstrong Go-getter
Headstrong Go-getter
Skyrunner

Character's Profile
Character's Shield:
Character's Health:

The Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage   The Orphanage EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:14 am

Anon walked close to the orphanage, enough that he could see Amelia. After what had happened at the haunted house, he was scared for her, so this next action hopefully would be a safe. Amelia saw him from her window and she waved fanatically at him. He gave a wave back and spoke without turning his back.
"You see that girl in the window? I sort of look after her now, she lost her parents, like you. What I want is only her to be happy so what I ask is great and I'm not sure if you'll accept." Serena stepped out from the shadows.
"Please, she's important to you. Ask." Anon had made sure Amelia was away from the window before he turned his back to face Serena.
"If something happens in the next few days, if I am no longer able to care for her, I want you to look after her."
"I understand Anon, I'll take care of her." Anon felt relieved that he had a guardian and back-up incase he died again.
"Thank you Serena. I can only entrust this task to you and by the way, my name's Ticondus." Anon didn't know why he said his real name to her but he felt he could trust her. Serena giggled, of course Anon thought it was cute.
"Such a weird name, although I can see why you stick with the pseudonym. Anyway, we'd better get ready for the hunt." Serena left with Anon following, confused about his feelings for her.
Back to top Go down
Skyrunner
Headstrong Go-getter
Headstrong Go-getter
Skyrunner

Character's Profile
Character's Shield:
Character's Health:

The Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage   The Orphanage EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:07 am

Anon collected Amelia and introduced her to Serena, they got along okay.

EDIT: They returned Amelia to the orphanage, she recognizes that Serena could be a mother figure to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage   The Orphanage Empty

Back to top Go down

The Orphanage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underground Haunting :: Ercreia :: Fallen Star Orphanage-
Jump to: