Underground Haunting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ A Supernatural Role-Play Forum ~

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inThe GuidebookErcreia's EpisodesErcreia's History
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Spotlight

(none)
RP Character of the Year

(none)
Member Spotlight

RP Character Spotlight

- Anon -

An enigmatic, but skilled & talented character of strength & bravery.
Anon is a guardian of an orphan, a revenant man of the once dead, & a wise, respected instructor. He hides behind a dark hood of mystery & presents himself as a "ghost" of Ercreia, yet he shines like a knight inside.

(none)
Female RP Character of the Month

(none)
Male RP Character of the Month

The RP Duo
- Sarena & Ben -

Tough Sarena & her cowardly "sidekick," Ben, make a great team as well as a silly & out-of-place pair, adventuring in dangerous & dark places, creating humor amongst the horror that finds them.

Music
Ercreia’s Time

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Season)

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Day)

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Night)

~~~~~~~~~~~

A little warm in the day, but it will be chilly in the afternoon & night.

Latest topics
» Currently Listening To?
The Clinic II (Karhrie) Emptyby visualbunnykay Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:59 pm

» How You Feeling? ( Smileys )
The Clinic II (Karhrie) Emptyby visualbunnykay Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:57 pm

» Word Association Game
The Clinic II (Karhrie) Emptyby Skyrunner Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:29 pm

» Anon's Class.
The Clinic II (Karhrie) Emptyby Skyrunner Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:05 am

» One wrong turn
The Clinic II (Karhrie) Emptyby Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 pm

Affiliates

free forum

Affiliate with us!

Just copy, paste, & link back!

100x60

88x31

The Clinic II (Karhrie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guardian Angel
Administrator
Administrator
Guardian Angel

Female Posts : 458

Character's Profile
Coins: 12,684 Coins
Character's Shield:
The Clinic II (Karhrie) Left_bar_bleue0/35The Clinic II (Karhrie) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/35)
Character's Health:
The Clinic II (Karhrie) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Clinic II (Karhrie) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Clinic II (Karhrie) Empty
PostSubject: The Clinic II (Karhrie)   The Clinic II (Karhrie) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Chris hurries into the Clinic with an unconscious Karhrie in his arms.
Airene, Karhrie's mother & Chris's wife, was full of worry when she saw her husband carrying her own daughter like that.

Chris immediately went up the stairs & placed her on a bed.

Airene diagnosed Karhrie.

She looked over at Chris, who was eager to know what was wrong with their daughter.

"What's wrong with her?" He crossed his arms.

"It's a fever..."
Airene looked over at the other bed besides Karhrie, which held a guy, who was sleeping just as Karhrie was.

"And she's the 5th one this hour."

She looked at Chris who seemed surprised.
"What do you mean by...the fifth one?"

"There are four other people sick with a fever just like Karhrie's. And it all happened in just under an hour."
Back to top Go down
http://www.guu-berries.webs.com
Skyrunner
Headstrong Go-getter
Headstrong Go-getter
Skyrunner

Male Age : 31
Awards : RP Character was in the spotlight

Character's Profile
Coins: 3,606 Coins
Character's Shield:
The Clinic II (Karhrie) Left_bar_bleue205/205The Clinic II (Karhrie) Empty_bar_bleue  (205/205)
Character's Health:
The Clinic II (Karhrie) Left_bar_bleue375/375The Clinic II (Karhrie) Empty_bar_bleue  (375/375)

PostSubject: Re: The Clinic II (Karhrie)   The Clinic II (Karhrie) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:19 am

Anon hurriedly placed a few vials on the ground, filled with a purely-clear liquid. He tried to knock on the door but his hand just went straight through. He picked up a nearby pebble and chucked that at the door but it just went straight through as well.
"Huh, I'm sure someone in the morning can find them." He rushed towards the edge of town.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Angel
Administrator
Administrator
Guardian Angel

Female Posts : 458

Character's Profile
Coins: 12,684 Coins
Character's Shield:
The Clinic II (Karhrie) Left_bar_bleue0/35The Clinic II (Karhrie) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/35)
Character's Health:
The Clinic II (Karhrie) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Clinic II (Karhrie) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Clinic II (Karhrie)   The Clinic II (Karhrie) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:35 pm

Airene sat on a chair looking at her sleeping daughter, Karhrie, who has a fever but was also unconscious just like the other 19 sick people in the clinic.

"Nothing seems to be helping them." Airene said to Pam, another nurse.

"We did what we could, Airene. I'm sure they will wake up soon. We just need to give them time." Pam tried to assure Airene who crossed her arms and shook her face.

"But what if-"

Suddenly Airene was interrupted, when the door bust opened.
Airene & Pam quickly turned their eyes to see another nurse, Vinny, & in her hand she held a vial.

"Airene! Pam! Look what I found right outside the Clinic! There was a bunch of these bottles sitting right outside the clinic!"
Vinny rushed over to the two surprised nurses & they examined it.

"Have any idea of who would've left it outside the orphanage?" Pam asked Vinny.

"No, I don't." She shook her head.

"Looks like water." Pam replied.

Airene took the vial from Vinny & opened the cap. She poured a few drops into her hand & sipped the liquid.

"It doesn't taste like water, but it seems familiar somehow...." Airene looked over at her daughter for a few seconds, determining something, before she picked her head up to let Karhrie drink the liquids in the vial.

"Airene!" Vinny seemed alerted.

Suddenly Karhrie quickly opened her eyes & her upper body leapt forward. She coughed a bit before looking at everyone.

"What-what's going on?" Karhrie asked like a child.

"Oh my god!" Pam was very surprised.

Airene embraced Karhrie with relief & joy. "Oh, Karhrie I was so worried!" She let go & looked at her confused daughter.

"You collapsed in your father's store & had a fever & hadn't woke up until now! There's been 18 other people who was in the same situation as you, but-"

Airene looked down at the vial in her hands & showed it to Karhrie.
"This vial here, was found right outside the clinic & it somehow cured you completely!"

Karrhie looked at the empty vial. "What was in it?"

"I'm sure sweetie, but you're better! And that's all that matters!"
She gave Karhrie another hug.

"It's almost like a miracle!" Vinny smiled. "I have more downstairs, should I give them to everyone?"

"Yes, immediately." Airene replied.

Vinny rushed out the door.

"I'll go with you." Pam shouted to Vinny. "And Karhrie, glad you're better now." Then she left to go with Vinny.

"You are feeling alright, aren't you sweetie?" Airene asked her daughter.

"Yes I feel fine, but I don't even remember collapsing at all."

"Oh, that doesn't matter. It's a memory you don't need to remember. I'm just glad you're well now. Do you need anything? Drink of water? Food?"

"Well, I am kinda hungry & thirsty."

"Alright, I'll go make you something." Airene left the room.

Karhrie touched her head. She doesn't remember collapsing at all & her head still felt a little fuzzy from what happened before she collapsed.

Then suddenly it hit her.

Her memories came rushing back to her. She remembered collapsing, Joey missing, everything!

She quickly jumped out of the bed and ran out the door, down the stairs.

She almost bumped into her mother who had a tray of food & a water bottle.
"Ah! Karhrie! What's going on?"

"I'm sorry, but I remembered I had something very important to do!"

"What about your breakfast?"

Karhrie's stomach growled. "I'll just take the sandwich & the water bottle with me. Sorry!"

She took the sandwich & water bottle from the tray & hurried out the door, heading for her father's blacksmith sotre.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guu-berries.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clinic II (Karhrie)   The Clinic II (Karhrie) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Clinic II (Karhrie)
Page 1 of 1